Travel dates: June 15 – August 14, 2012
Walt Disney World has released a special discount for the general public where they can save up to 25% off of their room only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts. Savings are based on resort;
- All-Star Sports and All-Star Music: 15% off
- Grand Floridian, Contemporary, Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside and Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort (campgrounds and cabins): 20% off
- Beach Club, Yacht Club, Boardwalk Inn, Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard view rooms only), Saratoga Springs and Old Key West: 25% off
Sample Nightly Rates:
- All-Star Sports, standard room: $110.00
- Port Orleans Riverside, garden view room: $152.00
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $152.00
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, standard view room: $206.25
- Beach Club, garden view room: $277.50
- Grand Floridian, garden view room: $376.00
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $453.79
These rates are per night, and do not include the 12.5% resort tax. Weekend nights may be more expensive. Rates cover several seasons, so the rates may be higher for your travel dates than what is listed above.
Please note that some resorts have been excluded from the discounts, or are discounted a very small percentage (5%). Those resorts include All-Star Movies, Pop Century, Art of Animation, Port Orleans French Quarter, Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge, Bay Lake Tower, Beach Club Villas, Boardwalk Villas, Animal Kingdom Villas and the Villas at Wilderness Lodge.
This offer must be booked by June 14, 2012. Not all nights or resorts may be available. Guests can book either a room only reservation or a package reservation including tickets and dining plans, though only the room portion will be discounted, tickets and dining plan will be at full rate. Availability is limited.
For more information about this or any other Disney World discount, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips.