Travel Dates: October 3 – December 22, 2011
Walt Disney World has released special room only discounts for Florida Residents. You must check in during the travel dates listed above, however, you can extend your stay past December 22, 2011. Only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounted. Availability is limited, though all resorts and room types are available. Some nights may not be discounted, and weekend prices may be slightly higher.
The nights of November 23 – 25, 2011 are blacked out, and are not discounted. They may be booked as part of your reservation, but will be at full rate.
The savings are as follows:
- Save 20% at Disney Value Resorts
- Save 20% at Disney Moderate Resorts
- Save 30% at Disney Deluxe Resorts
- Save 35% at Disney Deluxe Villa Resort
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- Pop Century, standard room: $71 per night
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $123 per night
- Wilderness Lodge, standard view room: $182 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, Arusha savanna view room: $253 per night
- Beach Club, garden view room: $230 per night
- Polynesian, garden view room: $270 per night
- Grand Floridian, theme park view room: $302 per night
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $409 per night
The prices above are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Florida Residents can also book a package that include these special nightly rates, discounted theme park passes and a Disney Dining plan, which is not discounted. Proof of Florida residency will be required at check in to receive the discount.
For more information or to book these special Florida Resident rates, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips