Travel Dates: June 1 – September 30, 2010
Disney VISA cardholders can book a special Disneyland Resort package and receive a Disney Gift Card at check in to use during their stay. Guests must book a minimum 2 night stay, either a Disneyland Resort only stay or a Disneyland Resort package including your park passes in order to qualify. As part of your Disneyland stay, you will also enjoy these great Disney benefits:
- Accommodations in the middle of the magic – steps away from both Theme Parks and the Downtown Disney District.
- Magic Morning – entry into Disneyland Park before it opens to the general public, with valid Theme Park admission.
- The chance to meet and dine with Disney Characters – and even receive wake-up calls from them, too!
- Disney’s legendary service – and so much more!
Availability is limited, and you must stay a minimum of 2 consecutive nights. You must pay your entire cost with your Disney VISA or Disney Debit Card in order to qualify. You must book by September 28, 2010.
The Disney Gift Card values are as follows:
- Disney’s Paradise Pier – $100
- Disneyland Hotel – $150
- Disney’s Grand Californian – $200
The Gift Card will be received at check in, and cannot be used to pay for any portion of your package/reservation. Gift Card offer cannot be added to an existing reservation, this applies to new reservations only. Any payments toward your package currently do not qualify for the Disney VISA 0% offer.
For more information or to check availability, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips and ask for code DRV3.