Travel Dates: October 3 – December 25, 2010
Walt Disney World has released special room only discounts for Annual Passholders. You must check in during the travel dates, however, you can extend your stay past the ending date. Only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounted. Availability is limited, though all resorts and room types are available. Some nights may not be discounted, and weekend prices may be slightly higher. The savings are as follows:
- Save 30% at Disney Value Resorts
- Save 35% at Disney Moderate Resorts
- Save 42% at Disney Deluxe Resorts
- Save 42% at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- Pop Century, standard room: $57 – $73 per night
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $97 – $110 per night
- Wilderness Lodge, standard view room: $168 – $210 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, savanna view room: $217 – $266 per night
- Beach Club, standard view room: $197 – $226
- Polynesian, garden view room: $211 – $246 per night
- Grand Floridian, theme park view room: $335 – $368 per night
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $322 – $386 per night
These prices are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Rates above are for Value – Regular Season. Rates from December 17 – 25, 2010 will be considerably higher.
Annual Passholders can also book a package that include these special nightly rates, and a Disney Dining plan, which is not discounted. An active annual passport will be required at check in to receive the discount.
The nights of November 24 – 26, 2010 are blacked out. Your stay can include these dates, but they will not be discounted. You will still be able to check in on one of the blacked out nights and receive this discount for the available nights.
For more information or to book these special Annual Passholder rates, please contact our great sponsor Mouseketrips and ask for code XO7. You must book this special discount by December 25, 2010.