Travel Dates: October 19 – December 23, 2008
Walt Disney World has released specially priced room only discounts for the travel dates above, available to the general public. These discount are also available as a Magic Your Way package if you are interested in adding park passes or either of the Disney Dining plans.
Some Sample nightly rates:
- Value resorts, standard room: $59 – $79
- Value resorts, preferred location room: $71 – $91
- Moderate resorts, standard view room: $109 – $129
- Moderate resorts, king bed room: $125 – $154
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, standard view room: $170 – $210
- Beach Club, standard view room: $270 – $330
- Polynesian, garden view room: $285 – $375
- Grand Floridian, garden view room: $330 – $445
- Saratoga Springs, studio: $174 – $199
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $419 – $664
These prices are the nightly price, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Weekday and Weekend nights appear to be the same price, though some nights during the travel dates appear to be slightly more expensive. Only the nights that fall within the travel dates above will be discounted, though your stay can extend past the end of the travel dates.
You must book this discount by October 18, 2008.
To book your Walt Disney World vacation, please contact our wonderful sponsor Mouseketrips, who specializes in making your Disney vacation special. Make sure you ask for code NYB!